We are within walking distance of the Metro stations:
"Tirso de Molina", "Antón Martín" (ambas Línea 1)
"Lavapiés" (Línea 3)
The subway runs until 1:30 a.m. in the morning.
The nearest EMT buses are:
6, 26 and 32 (with stop at Antón Martín)
50 and 65 (with stop at Tirso de Molina)
27, 34, 36, 36, 41 and 119 (with stop at Ronda de Valencia, in front of Teatro Circo Price)
Remember that these lines only run until 23:30. After that you have to take night buses.
The nearest night buses are:
To go to/from Cibeles / Chueca: N12, N15 y N17)
(stop at Ronda de Valencia, in front of the Teatro Circo Price)
To go from/to the southeast and east of Madrid: N9, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N15, N17, N25 and N26
(parada en Glorieta Emperador CarlosV, delante del McDonalds)
How to get from Chueca / Gran Vía?
You are welcome to come:
1) With the Metro line 1 (stop: Tirso de Molina). It is 2 metro stops from Gran Vía, that's about 8 minutes from the Chueca area!
2) Walking (it is 800 m from Puerta del Sol) (click to see traject in Google Maps)
3) By cab, from Chueca it is about 7-10 euros
Guidance with Google Maps
By car: watch out Madrid Central!
We're inside of Madrid Central
Apart from recommending, obviously, that if you drink, DON'T DRIVE!... we have prepared a small guide for those of you who come from far away, and have no choice but to come by car. We love you too!
If your car has a ZERO or ECO environmental label:
Puedes acceder libremente a Madrid Central y aparcar en las cercanías del Attack, o en un Parking.
If your car has environmental label C (green) or B (yellow):
You can access Madrid Central, if and only if you are going to park in a public or private parking. We have marked on the map below the closest parking lots to the Attack, which are:
· Calle Primavera, 13 (junto a la Plaza de Lavapiés)
- Relatores Street, 11 (next to Plaza de Tirso de Molina)
- Calle Atocha, 70 (next to Plaza Antón Martín)
- You can park in the Rondas de Atocha and Valencia at the Teatro Circo Price, or in the streets BELOW. It is a free zone (outside Madrid Central), and you can park without paying, at night. It takes less than 10 minutes to get to our door. We have marked it in green on the map below.
If your car does not have an environmental label
- You CANNOT access Madrid Central (the fine is 90 euros). You can park in the Rondas de Atocha and Valencia at the height of the Teatro Circo Price, or in the streets BELOW. It is a free zone (outside Madrid Central), and you can park without paying, at night. It takes less than 10 minutes to get to our door. We have marked it in green on the map below.
HERE EVERYTHING IS CLEARER:
from 19h to 02h - Tuesdays
from 19h to 03h - Wednesdays and Thursdays
from 19h to 05h - Fridays and Saturdays
from 18h to 03h - Sundays
and from 7pm to 9pm, from Tuesday to Saturday: Free Entrance and fresh Aguila Beer at only 1 euro !!!!
(offer limited to the first 15 members)
FOR MEMBERS ONLY
Not a member yet? Save time: Pre-register here.
We will validate your registration on your first visit, and give you your new digital membership card.